Book Title: IB Theory of Knowledge Skills and Practice: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Jill Rutherford
Directly supporting the Theory of Knowledge course book, this focused skills development tool ensures learners actively employ skills to support the strongest results in assessment. Written for the new 2013 syllabus at SL an HL, and including step-by-step guidance, it will develop confidence and support top achievement.
· Build a strong TOK learning base that will help students confidently tackle the complex TOK ideas
· Focus on developing all the crucial skills with a practical learning scaffold to progress student confidence and achievement
· Develop confidence right from the start and ensure comprehensive, assured understanding
· Demonstrate best practice with sample student material that connects all the concepts and supports top achievement
· Support learners through the 2013 syllabus - comprehensive syllabus match that fully covers all the new AOKs, WOKs and more
· Build strong assessment potential with targeted skills work to ensure learners can apply TOK skills in subject assessments
· Designed to support the TOK Course BookAbout the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. Oxford's IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books are a must-have for all IB students.