Book Title: ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-12-08
Author: Princeton Review
YOU NEED A STELLAR ACT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
- Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's ACT 36, 3rd Edition: Aiming for the Perfect Score
- 1,460 ACT Practice Questions, 4th Edition (College Test Preparation)
- English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- McGraw-Hill Education: Top 50 ACT Math Skills for a Top Score, Second Edition (McGraw-Hill Education Top 50 Skills for a Top Score)
- 5 lb. Book of ACT Practice Problems
- Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests and DVD, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the ACT, The Princeton Review’s ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition,
can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the ACT. You’ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all ACT sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, including helpful instruction for the revised and optional Writing section