Book Title: The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
Author: David Meerman Scott
The most updated edition yet of the benchmark guide to marketing and PR, with the latest social media, marketing, and sales trends, tools, and real-world examples of success
- This Is How You Pitch: How To Kick Ass In Your First Years of PR
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
- Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
- The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
- Engage!: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business
- Public Relations For Dummies
This is the fifth edition of the pioneering guide to the future of marketing. The New Rules of Marketing & PR is an international bestseller with more than 350,000 copies sold in over twenty-five languages. It offers a step-by-step action plan for harnessing the power of modern marketing and PR to directly communicate with buyers, raise visibility, and increase sales. This practical guide is written for marketing professionals, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses and create success. Learn how companies, nonprofits, and organizations of all sizes can leverage web-based content to get timely, relevant information to eager, responsive buyers for a fraction of the cost of big-budget campaigns.
This fifth edition—the most extensively revised edition yet—includes:
- Dozens of compelling case studies with revisions
- Real-world examples of content marketing and inbound marketing strategies and tactics
- A fresh introduction
- A new chapter on sales and service
- Coverage of the latest social media platforms, including Periscope, Meerkat, and Snapchat
The New Rules of Marketing & PR is an unparalleled resource for entrepreneurs, business owners, nonprofit managers, and all of those working in marketing or publicity departments. This practical guide shows how to devise successful marketing and PR strategies to grow any business.
David Meerman Scott is a marketing strategist, bestselling author of ten books—including three international bestsellers—advisor to emerging companies such as HubSpot, and a professional speaker on marketing, leadership, and social media. Prior to starting his own business, he was marketing VP for two publicly traded US companies and was Asia marketing director for Knight-Ridder, at the time one of the world's largest information companies.