Book Title: OAT 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2016-10-04
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's OAT 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review provides the content review, test-taking strategies, and realistic practice you need to get the OAT results you want. Updated for the latest test changes, OAT 2017-2018 is your guide to facing Test Day with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that OAT 2017-2018
offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the OAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the OAT—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Review
- Two full-length, online practice tests
- More than 600 practice questions for every subject, with detailed answers and explanations
- 16-page, tear-out, full-color study sheets for quick review on the go
- A guide to the current OAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the OAT
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Kaplan's proven strategies for Test Day success
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.